The HMA Historic Motorsports Archive will allow companies, collectors, traders and museums specializing in the Historic and Classic Motor Car industry to advertise their products and services on this site. All sites will have to have the relevant permission from the HMA Historic Motorsports Archive to place their linked sites in this Specialist Service Directory. The HMA will proudly support the many businesses and individuals who are connected to the many areas of the Historic and Classic car world.
* Spec 'R' Alloy supply many of the rare alloy components for some of the greatest Grand Prix race cars of the 1950's and 1960's as well as for the many teams and individuals competing in Historic Motorsport. Contact Peter http://www.Spec-R-Alloy firstname.lastname@example.org 01380-724518 anytime.
Classified adverts and auctions, a global selling platform http://motorsportauctions.com
have become one of the leading internet companies for the buying and selling of historic racing cars, saloons, sports and GT cars, as well as motorsport components and motorsport memorabilia.
* COYS of KENSINGTON. Specialists in fine historic automobiles, holding regular sales of cars and memorablia across Europe The COYS team of experts and auctioneers in West London can be contacted on http://www.coys.co.uk and 0044(0)208-6147888.
* GOODWOOD. Stunning scenery surrounds the prestige events at Goodwood Festival and Goodwood Revival. For all enquiries contact http://www.goodwood.com
* BRDC, British Racing Drivers Club. Premier club for premier drivers. http://www.brdc.co.uk contact BRDC@BRDCSilverstone
* DVCA Dorset Vintage & Classic Auctions. Quarterly sales of rare cars, automobilia and memorabilia. Contact Brian Chant email@example.com www.dvca.co.uk